We recently had the opportunity of interviewing Peter Anadio. Peter is a Sports Betting expert and successful entrepreneur. In his career, Peter always puts his clients, friends, family, and business before himself. Peter founded Sports Bet Expert in 2012 and expanded its operations with a Sports Social Media Network as well. His sports consulting firm combines algorithms, analytics, and human thinking for individuals looking for an edge to profit betting on sports. The sports social media network he created reaches over 40 million eyes a month to provide them with breaking up-to-date news. Here 3 Q&As with him:
Staff: Peter, what would you say are your five tips for success?
Peter: My five tips for being successful are:
- Invest in yourself. Your body and mind are essential. Nurture it and give it its proper nutrients to shine. Fill it with good food, get lots of rest, and do some sort of physical exercise at least once a day to get your blood pumping.
- Always ask questions and read all the fine print of life. If time goes by and you don’t learn, you’re wasting time.
- Surround yourself with people who have drive and motivation. The people who will be there for you no matter what, in your high and low moments.
- Never give up. If, at first, you don’t succeed, keep going. Turn any negative action into a positive reaction. The tide will turn. You can’t beat a person who won’t give up.
- Set goals and achievements for yourself. Develop a plan, and always think before you speak.
Staff: What advice or success insights can you give such people?
Peter: Keep a consistent bet amount. Never bet with your heart. Don’t bet on impulse. Never gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. Patience provides profitability. There is always another day. Don’t force anything. A little side note. The difference between high-level sports bettors and people who try and fail: The good ones consistently play the %’s in their favor and live with the result of knowing they have an edge long-term. Amateurs sweat every single game and don’t want to deal with the losses.
Staff: What makes your company, “sports bet expert,” stand out from competitors?
Peter: We genuinely care about our clientele. Everyone is a part of the SBE Family. If we hit a rough patch during someone’s subscription, we always help them out, whether it be free days or a free subscription. We are hands-on with every client. We provide a professional website with an account and backend for every client to check picks daily. We do not use scummy, slimy sales tactics like the sometimes looked down upon industry gets due to the lack of professionalism companies use within.
You can find more about Peter at: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,Website.